- Bellevue officer charged with DUI
- Armed robber hits Bayview gas station
- Kent to open severe weather shelter Dec. 5-7
- Early morning duplex fire displaces two in Auburn
- Former Kirkland, Bellevue nurse pleads not guilty to drug tampering, fraud charg...
- VRFA firefighters collect toys for needy families in Algona, Auburn, Pacific
- KCHA acquires Northwood square in Auburn
- About Us
Connect with Us
High water predicted in Snoqualmie, Carnation this weekend
Floodzilla, the Lower Valley-based flood watch website, is predicting high water on the Snoqualmie this weekend.
Water levels on the river, based on National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration forecasts, are expected to rise dramatically starting Saturday, with crests at the the Falls by 11 a.m. Sunday, Seot, 29, of 11.86 feet, or about a foot below flood stage.
At Carnation, the river is expected to crest around the same time Sunday, at 53 feet, a little less than a foot below flood stage.
Learn more about Floodzilla River Forecasts at http://floodzilla.com/