- Kent severe weather shelter open through Sunday evening
- Search for wanted felon in Renton
- Kentridge senior ranks at top of the world in calculus
- Renton severe weather shelter to be open through the weekend and early next week
- Aerospace Training Center gets full funding from legislature
- Freezing temperatures, wind in forecast for Plateau
- Chinook Pass closed for the season
- Federal Way woman missing after possibly responding to Craigslist ad | Photos
- About Us
Connect with Us
Learn about changes at Valley flood forum, Thursday
The fifth annual Snoqualmie Valley Flood Forum is 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, at the King County Department of Permitting and Environmental Review, 35030 S.E. Douglas Street, Suite 210, Snoqualmie.
On the agenda are flood preparedness and Flood Control District project updates in the Snoqualmie Valley, by King County; the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012 and its impact to insurance and property owners in the Snoqualmie Valley; and how to reduce flood risk and mitigation options to lower flood insurance premiums.
To learn more, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.