- Groundbreaking work on YarrowBay's The Villages development begins | Black Diamo...
- Kent City Council approves police hires; money for turf at Wilson Playfields
- The Landing developers preparing to sell
- Growing need at area food banks put strain on supplies
- Kent Police seek public's help to identify home invasion suspect
- About Us
Connect with Us
One transported to hospital after shooting in Highlands
Renton Police are currently at the scene of a shooting in the 2200 block of Northeast 10th Place.
At approximately 5 PM, Renton Police received a 911 call from a male who said that his girlfriend had been shot. On arrival, Police found a 21 year old Renton woman with at least one gunshot wound; she was transported by medics. Her injuries are not life-threatening and in her leg.
A search of the area by a Police K9 failed to find anyone matching the boyfriend’s description of the shooter. The victim’s boyfriend is being interviewed by detectives.
The roads in the area are now back open.
Renton Police are asking anyone with information about this crime to call the Renton Police Department at 425-430-7500. Please reference Renton Police case 13-10048.
-from a press release