- Mount Si wrestlers reload with some deep mat experience
- Federal Way man sentenced for hate-crime beating of Sikh cab driver
- State receives another Kent applicant for marijuana production plant
- Severe Weather Shelter to stay open Tonight, Tuesday, as well
- County Council adopts regulations for marijuana operations in unincorporated Ki...
- About Us
Connect with Us
State police looking for witnesses to fatal accident on I-405
The Washington State Patrol is investigating a one car, one semi-truck, fatal collision from approximately 4:36 a.m, Aug. 26.
The collision occurred southbound I-405/North of I-90 (mile post 12) in King County.
Detectives and Troopers are seeking witnesses that may have seen the collision, including any event leading up to or following the crash. If you have any information or know somebody that does, please contact Detective Sergeant Stacy Moate at 425-401-7741 or Detective Greg Wilcoxson at 425-401-7746.