- Maplewood Park Apartments fire affects 15 units
- Kirkland's Heathman Hotel put up for sale
- Enumclaw man, Travis Lear, sentenced to 25 years for child molestation
- County council passes legislation creating regulations for Transportation Networ...
- Federal Way Council to vote on Public Health Center agreement with King County
- Man arrested after firing gun in suspected drug house
- Man shot twice in Federal Way; police searching for suspect
- Public exposure to measles at Federal Way hotel, Sea-Tac Airport
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Governor and King County Executive urge Legislature to pass transportation package
Gov. Jay Inslee and King County Executive Dow Constantine to call for legislative action on transportation package at 9:30 a.m. today.
Gov. Jay Inslee is meeting this morning with King County Executive Dow Constantine to discuss the critical transportation needs within King County for roads, bridges, rail and transit. Inslee and Constantine will meet with press to voice their support and encouragement for the Legislature to reach agreement and take action on a transportation package to address state and local needs before the end of the year.