- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Governor and King County Executive urge Legislature to pass transportation package
Gov. Jay Inslee and King County Executive Dow Constantine to call for legislative action on transportation package at 9:30 a.m. today.
Gov. Jay Inslee is meeting this morning with King County Executive Dow Constantine to discuss the critical transportation needs within King County for roads, bridges, rail and transit. Inslee and Constantine will meet with press to voice their support and encouragement for the Legislature to reach agreement and take action on a transportation package to address state and local needs before the end of the year.