- Cold weather shelters open throughout King County
- Kent severe weather shelter open through Sunday evening
- Search for wanted felon in Renton
- Kentridge senior ranks at top of the world in calculus
- Renton severe weather shelter to be open through the weekend and early next week
- Aerospace Training Center gets full funding from legislature
- Freezing temperatures, wind in forecast for Plateau
- Chinook Pass closed for the season
- Federal Way woman missing after possibly responding to Craigslist ad | Photos
- About Us
Connect with Us
SKSD board holding special meeting to discuss potential litigation
The South Kitsap School District school board will meet in executive session from 4-6 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 28, at the South Kitsap High School Performing Arts Center.
The purpose of the special meeting is for the board to discuss potential litigation with legal counsel.
Following the special meeting, the board will conduct a regularly scheduled meeting at 6 p.m.
On the agenda, the board will take action on adopting the operating budget for the 2013-14 school year. The board must adopt the budget by Aug. 31.
A public hearing is required prior to the adoption.
A copy of the budget is available at the meeting and also in the superintendent’s office.