- TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service to return to Bainbridge route Wednesday morni...
- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- About Us
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisory: Nighttime closures of eastbound SR 18 this weekend
Contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will close the eastbound State Route 18 Green River (Neely) Bridge overnight on Friday and Saturday for expansion joint replacement work.
• Eastbound SR 18 between Southeast Auburn Black Diamond Road and Southeast 304th Street will be closed from 11:59 p.m.Friday until 6 a.m. Saturday. The left lane will close at 10 p.m. to allow crews room to mobilize equipment.
• Eastbound SR 18 between Southeast Auburn Black Diamond Road and Southeast 304th Street will be closed from 11 p.m. Saturday until 8 a.m. Sunday. The left lane will close at 9 p.m. to allow crews room to mobilize equipment.
This work is part of the SR 99 to SR 18 Green River Paving Project. For the most up-to-date closure details, please visit www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic or by dialing 511.