- FBI asks public for help in finding Federal Way bank robber | Photos
- Bands, bunnies, Twinkies and tunes: North Bend Block Party Photo Gallery
- North Bend changes low-density zoning for more rural feel
- Cushman pleads not guilty to murdering Kirkland woman
- Kent Police investigate West Hill killing of woman; suspect turns himself in
- Remains of final Oso slide victim found
- US Attorney's Office files charges in four Puget Sound hash oil explosions | Thr...
- Allegations flare in 31st District Senate race between Pam Roach and Cathy Dahlq...
- About Us
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisory: Nighttime closures of eastbound SR 18 this weekend
Contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will close the eastbound State Route 18 Green River (Neely) Bridge overnight on Friday and Saturday for expansion joint replacement work.
• Eastbound SR 18 between Southeast Auburn Black Diamond Road and Southeast 304th Street will be closed from 11:59 p.m.Friday until 6 a.m. Saturday. The left lane will close at 10 p.m. to allow crews room to mobilize equipment.
• Eastbound SR 18 between Southeast Auburn Black Diamond Road and Southeast 304th Street will be closed from 11 p.m. Saturday until 8 a.m. Sunday. The left lane will close at 9 p.m. to allow crews room to mobilize equipment.
This work is part of the SR 99 to SR 18 Green River Paving Project. For the most up-to-date closure details, please visit www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic or by dialing 511.