- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of eb...
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Traffic advisory: Resurfacing on East Valley Highway
Commuters and local motorists can expect some delays as traffic will be reduced to one lane for resurfacing on East Valley Highway between south Auburn and Sumner.
Crews begin work this week.
There will be no closure of the highway.