- Sheriff's Office: 'Debris appears to be that of an airplane'
- Hood Canal crash update: Debris believed to be from small plane
- Public Health closes Federal Way food establishment
- Karasek pleads not guilty to shooting and killing father
- Search continues for possible crashed airplane in Hood Canal | Update
- Hundreds rally for Seahawks at The Landing | SLIDESHOW
- Police searching for 'person of interest' after Saturday home invasion and attac...
- Ex-treasurer pleads not guilty to stealing Kent Little League funds
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Single lane closed on 196th Street SE in Bothell
The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in Bothell of the single lane closure on 196th Street Southeast.
This lane closure will be from today through Friday, Aug. 2, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Frontiers Communications has been granted permission to close one lane of traffic on 196th Street Southeast between 23rd Avenue Southeast and 24th Avenue Southeast at the intersection of 196th Street Southeast and 24th Avenue Southeast to install and replace new poles and aerial equipment for the Copper Ridge subdivision.
Emergency vehicles and school district transportation will have access at all times.
Questions regarding this project may be directed to Snohomish County Public Works, at (425) 388-6453 or search for “Roads Centeal” at www.snoco.org.