- Fire chief’s complaint prompts board to reprimand commissioner following investi...
- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Single lane closed on 196th Street SE in Bothell
The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in Bothell of the single lane closure on 196th Street Southeast.
This lane closure will be from today through Friday, Aug. 2, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Frontiers Communications has been granted permission to close one lane of traffic on 196th Street Southeast between 23rd Avenue Southeast and 24th Avenue Southeast at the intersection of 196th Street Southeast and 24th Avenue Southeast to install and replace new poles and aerial equipment for the Copper Ridge subdivision.
Emergency vehicles and school district transportation will have access at all times.
Questions regarding this project may be directed to Snohomish County Public Works, at (425) 388-6453 or search for “Roads Centeal” at www.snoco.org.