- TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service to return to Bainbridge route Wednesday morni...
- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- About Us
Connect with Us
Clinton man stabbed multiple times, suspect sought by police
A suspect who allegedly stabbed a man in Clinton early Sunday morning is being sought by the Island County Sheriff's Office.
Det. Ed Wallace said an altercation occurred at an apartment complex off Wilson Road in Clinton. A 34-year-old man was stabbed multiple times, Wallace said.
The victim was transported to an Everett area hospital in critical condition.
The suspect, Kamren Adams, 21, fled the scene and is still at large.
Adams is described as is a white male, 6-feet tall and 151 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Wallace said Monday morning that he was on his way to visit the victim in the hospital. He said the attack was called in by friends, but he declined to immediately release the name of the victim. He said the victim's name would be released Monday afternoon.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of ADAMS is asked to contact Detective Ed Wallace at 360-679-9567.