- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- Sewage impacts Manchester beaches
- About Us
Connect with Us
Snohomish County Executive Aaron Reardon announces he will step down in May
Snohomish County Executive Aaron Reardon will resign at the end of May according to the Everett Herald.
The Herald reported that Reardon made the announcement during his 10th state-of-the county address before business leaders in Everett.
The resignation comes following mounting pressure for an investigation to determine whether he or his associates harassed and conducted surveillance on other politicians.
But during his statement Reardon also echoed the calls for an investigation into the allegations.