- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Bothell murder victim died of head injuries, medical examiner confirms
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the dead woman found in her Bothell home as Susann Smith.
Smith, age 37, died of head injuries as the result of a homicide, the office confirmed on Friday.
Bothell police found Smith during a welfare check at her home in the 200 block of 240th St. S.W. in Bothell on Tuesday morning.
Smith's employer, Z2Live, contacted the Bothell Police Department on Tuesday because they were concerned about Smith's welfare, said Z2Live CEO Lou Fasulo in a statement on Wednesday.
Bothell police Sgt. Cedric Collins said Smith died of “homicidal violence," but did not have any further details about the investigation.
He said he had no news regarding a suspect or weapon on Friday.
The Reporter will update this story when more information becomes available.