- Black Diamond City Council plans to appoint mayor at Monday special meeting
- With temperature set to drop, city will open Cold Weather Shelter this weekend
- Search called off after police determine no child was involved in Cedar River in...
- North Bend Council takes no property tax hike for 2015
- Chevron employee removed from under SUV | Taken to Harborview in serious conditi...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Kent warehouse fire under investigation
A Kent Fire investigator is looking into the cause of a warehouse fire in the 20200 block of 80 Ave. S.
Firefighters from Kent and Renton responded to the large concrete warehouse at 3:21 p.m. Sunday after a driver for the company found gray smoke corning from the building. After making entry into the two-story structure, firefighters found a fire in a first-floor office, which was quickly extinguished.
Removal of the smoke is taking time due to the size of the building. Firefighters are using large fans to pressurize the building and force the smoke out.
Owners of the seafood product company are on scene and are working with the Kent Fire Department to determine the cause of the fire.