- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
North Bend homeless shelter is moving; public meeting is Saturday
The Snoqualmie Valley Winter Shelter is moving to Mount Si Lutheran Church, starting Friday, Feb. 15.
A public meeting to address questions about the shelter starts at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at the church, 411 N.E. 8th Street, North Bend.
The emergency shelter opened Dec. 23 in the North Bend Community Church. The shelter provides a warm, safe place for up to 40 men, women and families to sleep, share a meal and access information.
The shelter does not serve sex offenders.