- Redmond City Council Vice President Allen seeks appointment to Rep. Hunter's sea...
- Vehicle reportedly hits pole in two-car accident on 164th Avenue Northeast
- Dump truck collision blocks Avondale Road southbound at N.E. Union Hill Road
- Kennydale neighborhood gets $185,000 flood control grant
- Three of five former Juanita football players plead down in sodomy case
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
North Bend homeless shelter is moving; public meeting is Saturday
The Snoqualmie Valley Winter Shelter is moving to Mount Si Lutheran Church, starting Friday, Feb. 15.
A public meeting to address questions about the shelter starts at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at the church, 411 N.E. 8th Street, North Bend.
The emergency shelter opened Dec. 23 in the North Bend Community Church. The shelter provides a warm, safe place for up to 40 men, women and families to sleep, share a meal and access information.
The shelter does not serve sex offenders.