- Maplewood Park Apartments fire affects 15 units
- Kirkland's Heathman Hotel put up for sale
- Enumclaw man, Travis Lear, sentenced to 25 years for child molestation
- County council passes legislation creating regulations for Transportation Networ...
- Federal Way Council to vote on Public Health Center agreement with King County
- Man arrested after firing gun in suspected drug house
- Man shot twice in Federal Way; police searching for suspect
- Public exposure to measles at Federal Way hotel, Sea-Tac Airport
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
North Bend homeless shelter is moving; public meeting is Saturday
The Snoqualmie Valley Winter Shelter is moving to Mount Si Lutheran Church, starting Friday, Feb. 15.
A public meeting to address questions about the shelter starts at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at the church, 411 N.E. 8th Street, North Bend.
The emergency shelter opened Dec. 23 in the North Bend Community Church. The shelter provides a warm, safe place for up to 40 men, women and families to sleep, share a meal and access information.
The shelter does not serve sex offenders.