- Bremerton, Central Kitsap school measures leading but too close to call
- Preliminary election results: Proposition 1 short of supermajority vote
- Sequim school bond falling short for fourth time
- Election Update | South Kitsap school bond hangs in the balance
- Prop. 1 for new schools is passing on Bainbridge Island
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
North Bend homeless shelter is moving; public meeting is Saturday
The Snoqualmie Valley Winter Shelter is moving to Mount Si Lutheran Church, starting Friday, Feb. 15.
A public meeting to address questions about the shelter starts at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at the church, 411 N.E. 8th Street, North Bend.
The emergency shelter opened Dec. 23 in the North Bend Community Church. The shelter provides a warm, safe place for up to 40 men, women and families to sleep, share a meal and access information.
The shelter does not serve sex offenders.