- Be safe: National Night Out coming to Snoqualmie Police station
- Former Skyline cheerleader found dead in Louisville, police investigating overdo...
- Gunfire exchanged outside downtown Safeway Monday
- Biotech company to layoff workers, shut down facility in Bothell
- Auburn traffic advisory: M Street SE at Auburn Way South
- IRS scam prevented by officer | Enumclaw Police
- About Us
Connect with Us
Man killed in single-car accident in Auburn
A single-car crash claimed the life of the driver in Auburn early Saturday morning
At 1:25 a.m. firefighters from the Valley Regional Fire Authority and King County Medic One responded to a report of a car hitting a pole, with the driver trapped, just south of Lake Tapps Parkway on East Valley Highway.
Firefighters arrived and found a single car that collided with a power pole. Firefighters accessed the driver of the vehicle and determined him to be deceased.
There were no other occupants found in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
The accident is under investigation by the Auburn Police Department.