- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Collision on SR 18 closes all eastbound lanes at Auburn Way South
A major accident has shut down eastbound State Route 18 at Auburn Way South (SR 164). Area drivers should take alternate routes, as there is no word yet when the road will reopen.
The WSDOT reports traffic is being diverted off eastbound SR 18 onto Auburn Way. Several detours are recommended around the collision site:
• Take SR 167 if possible.
• With SR 18 closed at Auburn Way, take Auburn Way north, go east on Main, then south on R Street to Black Diamond Road to get to SR 18.
• If coming out of Bellevue toward Auburn, you might try SR 169/Maple Valley Highway as eastbound 18 is blocked after a serious collision.
WSDOT's last site update at 1:23 p.m. indicated backups were one-mile long.
Click here to view traffic cameras in the area.