- Detectives find what appears to be human remains along Frager Road in Kent
- Port Orchard man arrested in Belfair homicide
- Two arrested for burglary
- Inslee comes to Kent's Oberto headquarters to pump up transportation package
- Kirkland high school lacrosse teams to face off in state finals Sunday
- One arrested in early Thursday shooting at apartment complex
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for suspect who robbed Bothell coffee stand, more than 20 other businesses
Police are searching for the man who recently robbed more than 20 businesses in King and Snohomish counties, including a Bothell coffee stand.
The robberies have spanned from Everett to Renton.
In each incident, the suspect is wearing gloves and displays a black handgun. The businesses robbed have included Subway restaurants, Baskin Robbins, various gas stations and coffee stands. One of these includes the BigFoot Java coffee stand in Bothell on Saturday. The suspect demands money from the till and leaves on foot.
The suspect has been described as a white or Hispanic male ranging in age from 25-30 years old, 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 6 inches, with a stocky build.
He typically wears a stocking type hat with a hood pulled up and a bandana concealing the lower portion of his face. Police believed that the suspect left the scene in a nearby staged getaway vehicle and may not be working alone.