- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for suspect who robbed Bothell coffee stand, more than 20 other businesses
Police are searching for the man who recently robbed more than 20 businesses in King and Snohomish counties, including a Bothell coffee stand.
The robberies have spanned from Everett to Renton.
In each incident, the suspect is wearing gloves and displays a black handgun. The businesses robbed have included Subway restaurants, Baskin Robbins, various gas stations and coffee stands. One of these includes the BigFoot Java coffee stand in Bothell on Saturday. The suspect demands money from the till and leaves on foot.
The suspect has been described as a white or Hispanic male ranging in age from 25-30 years old, 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 6 inches, with a stocky build.
He typically wears a stocking type hat with a hood pulled up and a bandana concealing the lower portion of his face. Police believed that the suspect left the scene in a nearby staged getaway vehicle and may not be working alone.