- Driver seriously injured in accident with bus on Vashon Highway
- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff to hold meeting regarding Kenmore sex offender
The King County Sheriff's Office will host a meeting regarding a sex offender residing in Kenmore.
Timothy Jon Anderson, 44, is a level 3 registered sex offender currently residing in the 7000 block of N.E. 181 St. in Kenmore.
The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 29 at Kenmore City Hall.
Anderson was convicted of first degree child molestation in 1992 in connection with 4-year-old and 5-year-old female family members. He was released from prison in 2000.
Anderson was also convicted of attempted indecent liberties in 1985 as a 16 year old with a 5-year-old girl that was unrelated.