- BREAKING NEWS | Bank robbery suspect in custody
- Former Federal Way school board member sentenced to six months for stealing tire...
- Jazzy business: Third annual Jazz Walk wails in North Bend, for a good cause | P...
- More students in Valley schools: Fall counts show pupil population rising in une...
- Redmond police help apprehend suspect who shot Duvall officer
- Back to the beach: Mount Si XC runners make impressive strides in season preview...
- Closing of northbound lanes of SR 99 Sept. 17 canceled
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Dog killed in Lakeland Hills garage fire
Firefighters from the Valley Regional Fire Authority responded early Monday afternoon to a report from a neighbor of smoke coming from a garage at 1610 56th Court SE in the Lakeland Hills area of Auburn.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the garage with just some light smoke in the residence. The residence was unoccupied at the time of the fire. One dog was found deceased in the garage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
A smoke alarm sounded in the residence.