- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Two men shot, killed Wednesday on South 212th; at least one suspect flees | Upda...
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Dog killed in Lakeland Hills garage fire
Firefighters from the Valley Regional Fire Authority responded early Monday afternoon to a report from a neighbor of smoke coming from a garage at 1610 56th Court SE in the Lakeland Hills area of Auburn.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the garage with just some light smoke in the residence. The residence was unoccupied at the time of the fire. One dog was found deceased in the garage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
A smoke alarm sounded in the residence.