- White River girls win close game at state | Girls State Basketball Tournament
- White River boys lose to Mark Morris | Boys State Basketball Tournament
- She's after him with a hatchet; Bear scare is actually raccoon | Snoqualmie Vall...
- Inglemoor to play for fourth in state tomorrow morning | Prep girls basketball
- 2014 Northwest Region Sport Stacking Championships at Auburn High School Saturda...
- City gets new tools to deal with nusiance properties
- PSE's plan to 'Energize Eastside' looking at two posible routes through Renton
- About Us
Connect with Us
Wind advisory issued by National Weather Service for Enumclaw area
The National Weather Service is predicting sustained winds to 39 mph and gusts to 57 mph.
URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE...CORRECTED NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SEATTLE WA 332 PM PST TUE JAN 8 2013 A VIGOROUS FRONTAL SYSTEM WILL BRING WINDY CONDITIONS TO THE LOWLANDS OF WESTERN WASHINGTON TONIGHT. LOCAL SUSTAINED WINDS OF 20 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS OF 45 TO 50 MPH ARE LIKELY. WAZ001-503>512-516-517-091200- /O.COR.KSEW.WI.Y.0002.000000T0000Z-130109T1200Z/ SAN JUAN COUNTY-WESTERN WHATCOM COUNTY-SOUTHWEST INTERIOR- EAST PUGET SOUND LOWLANDS-WESTERN SKAGIT COUNTY- EVERETT AND VICINITY-SEATTLE/BREMERTON AREA-TACOMA AREA- ADMIRALTY INLET AREA-HOOD CANAL AREA-LOWER CHEHALIS VALLEY AREA- NORTH COAST-CENTRAL COAST- 332 PM PST TUE JAN 8 2013 ...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST WEDNESDAY... * SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS...SEATTLE...BREMERTON...BELLEVUE... TACOMA...OLYMPIA...FORKS...HOQUIAM...AND THE LAKE LAWRENCE AREA IN THURSTON COUNTY. * TIMING...SOUTHERLY WINDS WILL INCREASE THIS EVENING AND PEAK AROUND MIDNIGHT. * WIND...LOCAL SUSTAINED WINDS OF 20 TO 35 MPH AND GUSTS OF 45 TO 50 MPH ARE LIKELY. * IMPACTS...WHILE WINDS OF THIS STRENGTH SHOULD NOT CAUSE WIDESPREAD DAMAGE...THEY CAN BRING DOWN SMALL TREES AND BRANCHES. LOCAL POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 TO 39 MPH OR GUSTS OF 45 TO 57 MPH ARE LIKELY.