- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Severe weather shelter to open in Auburn
In response to predicted cold and wet weather conditions, the Auburn Food Bank will operate a severe weather shelter during overnight hours on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the following locations.
• Les Gove Community Campus in the Multipurpose Bldg., 1020 Deals Way
Wednesday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
• Veteran's Memorial Park in the William C. Warren Bldg., 411 E St. NE
Thursday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m. and Friday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
This is an emergency, temporary shelter only and no services will be provided.
For more information, please contact Debbie Christian at the food bank at 253-334-4860 or Auburn Emergency Management at 253-876-1925.