- About Us
Connect with Us
Boyfriend bites woman's neck | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Woman bitten by boyfriend: At 2:35 a.m. Jan. 6 in the 29000 block of Military Road South, a woman reported that her boyfriend had bitten her neck, had pulled her hair, and had also forcefully pulled her out of a car. According to the report, this was all done in the presence of the couple's 17-month-old daughter. The report notes that the boyfriend was arrested for assault and domestic violence in the presence of children.
• Threatening husband: At 11:55 a.m. Jan. 6 in the 32000 block of 53rd Place SW, a woman reported her husband had been sending her text messages and voicemails in which he was threatening to kill her. The report notes the woman is in fear of her life, because she believes her husband is capable of such violence.
• Angry ex-girlfriend?: At 12:59 p.m. Jan. 6 in the 1900 block of SW Campus Drive, a man reported that someone had thrown a rock through the rear window of his vehicle. According to the report, the man believed his ex-girlfriend may have been responsible, but was unable to provide any evidence to substantiate his claim.
• Woman refuses to cooperate against abusive boyfriend: At 11:07 p.m. Jan. 6 in the 31000 block of 50th Lane SW, a woman was assaulted by her boyfriend. According to the report, the woman has been previously abused by this same boyfriend a number of times in the past. The report notes the victim refused to cooperate with police because the boyfriend had threatened to kill her if she did so.
• Bicycle helmet law enforced for once: At 2:11 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 1700 block of South Commons, a woman was stopped for riding a bicycle without a helmet. During the stop, the woman tried to leave before police were finished citing her, resulting in the police having to restrain her briefly. The woman was eventually cited and released.
• Thief gets away with U-Haul truck: At 4:25 p.m. Dec. 18 in the 34000 block of 16th Avenue South, an unknown suspect used a fraudulent ID to rent a U-Haul vehicle. According to the report, the unknown suspect had failed to return the vehicle, and the company was in the process of getting the vehicle reported as stolen.
• $15 of pot? C'mon man: At 4:39 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 1900 block of SW Campus Drive, the victim was assaulted by someone they know as "JR." According to the report, the victim admitted owing $15 for marijuana to JR, but refused to pay it back, resulting in the victim being assaulted.
• Candy machine heist: At 5:20 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 1900 block of South Commons, unknown suspects broke into a candy machine and stole $120 worth of coins.
• Storage unit broken into: At 6:08 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 32000 block of Pacific Highway South, the victim's storage unit was broken into. According to the report, stolen items included an Xbox, a couple of pairs of Nike Air Jordan shoes, and the victim's high school class ring.
• More thievery: At 6:23 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 31000 block of 3rd Lane SW, unknown suspects broke into a rent payment dropbox at an apartment complex. According to the report, the unknown suspects were able to steal two checks that were inside of the dropbox.