- Sheriff's Office: 'Debris appears to be that of an airplane'
- Hood Canal crash update: Debris believed to be from small plane
- Public Health closes Federal Way food establishment
- Karasek pleads not guilty to shooting and killing father
- Search continues for possible crashed airplane in Hood Canal | Update
- Hundreds rally for Seahawks at The Landing | SLIDESHOW
- Police searching for 'person of interest' after Saturday home invasion and attac...
- Ex-treasurer pleads not guilty to stealing Kent Little League funds
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Five arrested in Lynnwood, three in connection with hotel beating in Bothell
Three males suspected of beating a man in a Bothell hotel room, along with a fourth man and a woman, were all arrested in Lynnwood late Wednesday night.
Lynnwood police found the car reported stolen from the Bothell Holiday Inn Express earlier in the day during a routine license-plate check said Bothell police Sgt. Cedric Collins. The man and woman in the car were questioned about the stolen vehicle.
"During questioning they found out two of the suspects were in the apartment where the car came from," said Collins.
Upon contact at the apartment, police found the two male suspects and eventually realized the third male suspect was in the apartment as well. The male and female driving the stolen car were arrested on non-related charges.
Bothell police received a report of a robbery at the Bothell hotel at 5:20 a.m. Wednesday morning. When police arrived at the third-floor hotel room they found one man tied up and a second man severely beaten by either a baseball bat or hand gun. The injured man was transported to Evergreen Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
"One of the victims stated that they had been robber by three male subjects," said Collins.
The two men had invited a woman to their room just prior to the incident.
"We have still not decided what her role was," said Collins. "She may have been working with the suspects but she knew one of the victims. It is still unclear whether she left with the suspects or before they got there."
Collins said that police will serve a search warrant for the apartment in an attempt to get more information.
"All of the people involved in the robbery are in custody or have been contacted," said Collins.