- Federal Way offers 'cooling center' during weekend heat wave
- With heat watch in effect, county warns of dangers
- King County urges residents to prepare for weekend heat wave
- Exessive Heat Watch for Plateau area | National Weather Service
- Fourth of July streaker raises eyebrows in North Bend | Snoqualmie Valley police...
- Fire breaks out at Kent Safeway on Kent Kangley Road
- Renton marijuana retailers still waiting for licenses, locations
- State extends burn ban on DNR-protected land to Western Washington
- IKEA plans to replace Renton store with new, two-story store on current site
- About Us
Connect with Us
Portion of Willows Road has reopened after collision between semi-truck and car
A Food Services of America semi-truck and car collided in the 7900 block of Willows Road in Redmond shortly before 10 a.m. Monday.
Willows Road, which was closed between the 8200 block and Redmond Way, has now reopened, according to a Redmond Police Department press release.
The press release stated that the driver of the car was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. The front passenger in the car was taken to Evergreen for precautionary matters; three passengers in the backseat of the car and the truck driver were not injured.
Willows Road was initially closed in both directions between Redmond Way and 148th Avenue Northeast.