- Redmond City Council Vice President Allen seeks appointment to Rep. Hunter's sea...
- Vehicle reportedly hits pole in two-car accident on 164th Avenue Northeast
- Dump truck collision blocks Avondale Road southbound at N.E. Union Hill Road
- Kennydale neighborhood gets $185,000 flood control grant
- Three of five former Juanita football players plead down in sodomy case
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Portion of Willows Road has reopened after collision between semi-truck and car
A Food Services of America semi-truck and car collided in the 7900 block of Willows Road in Redmond shortly before 10 a.m. Monday.
Willows Road, which was closed between the 8200 block and Redmond Way, has now reopened, according to a Redmond Police Department press release.
The press release stated that the driver of the car was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. The front passenger in the car was taken to Evergreen for precautionary matters; three passengers in the backseat of the car and the truck driver were not injured.
Willows Road was initially closed in both directions between Redmond Way and 148th Avenue Northeast.