- Fire chief’s complaint prompts board to reprimand commissioner following investi...
- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Portion of Willows Road has reopened after collision between semi-truck and car
A Food Services of America semi-truck and car collided in the 7900 block of Willows Road in Redmond shortly before 10 a.m. Monday.
Willows Road, which was closed between the 8200 block and Redmond Way, has now reopened, according to a Redmond Police Department press release.
The press release stated that the driver of the car was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. The front passenger in the car was taken to Evergreen for precautionary matters; three passengers in the backseat of the car and the truck driver were not injured.
Willows Road was initially closed in both directions between Redmond Way and 148th Avenue Northeast.