- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Portion of Willows Road has reopened after collision between semi-truck and car
A Food Services of America semi-truck and car collided in the 7900 block of Willows Road in Redmond shortly before 10 a.m. Monday.
Willows Road, which was closed between the 8200 block and Redmond Way, has now reopened, according to a Redmond Police Department press release.
The press release stated that the driver of the car was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. The front passenger in the car was taken to Evergreen for precautionary matters; three passengers in the backseat of the car and the truck driver were not injured.
Willows Road was initially closed in both directions between Redmond Way and 148th Avenue Northeast.