- 'No' votes lead 'yes' votes in Redmond proposition early results
- Elections night primary results for Bothell City Council
- Pierce County primary election results | Carbonado, Charter Review, Port
- Severns, Campbell moving ahead to general election
- Covington Water District primary election results
- Kent-area Primary election results chart
- Budell, Bhullar lead Kent City Council race | Primary Election
- Smith leads in Primary Election for Bainbridge Island School Board
- Former Algona Police Lt. Lee Gaskill charged with first-degree theft and abuse o...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Southbound lane of Totem Lake Boulevard closed due to water over roadway
The southbound curb lane of Totem Lake Boulevard from south of 120th Avenue N.E. to north of N.E. 124th Street is closed due to water over the roadway.
Traffic is being directed through the center lane. Drivers are encouraged to use caution.
To report flooding or road hazards in Kirkland city limits, call the Public Works Maintenance line at 425-587-3900. Please provide as much detail as possible about the location and impacts of flooding.