- Redmond City Council Vice President Allen seeks appointment to Rep. Hunter's sea...
- Vehicle reportedly hits pole in two-car accident on 164th Avenue Northeast
- Dump truck collision blocks Avondale Road southbound at N.E. Union Hill Road
- Kennydale neighborhood gets $185,000 flood control grant
- Three of five former Juanita football players plead down in sodomy case
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for suspect who robbed Juanita bank at gunpoint
The Juanita Branch of the Wells Fargo Bank was robbed just before 5:30 p.m. tonight by a male adult. The suspect entered the bank and displayed a handgun while demanding the money.
The Kirkland Police Department responded and was on scene within 90 seconds of the call going out. Several employees and customers were inside the bank at the time of the robbery with no injuries reported.
The suspect left on foot prior to police arrival and a K9 track was not successful. The suspect is described as a white male adult 30-40 years of age.
He wore a black half-mask pulled up over his mouth and nose along with a blue hooded jacket. The male had blue eyes, light colored eyebrows, and carried a black bag. The suspect was described as approximately 5’ 10” tall with a thin build.
The investigation is ongoing at this time and Kirkland Police have not confirmed if the US Bank robbery in Renton had any connection.