- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Police searching for suspect who robbed Juanita bank at gunpoint
The Juanita Branch of the Wells Fargo Bank was robbed just before 5:30 p.m. tonight by a male adult. The suspect entered the bank and displayed a handgun while demanding the money.
The Kirkland Police Department responded and was on scene within 90 seconds of the call going out. Several employees and customers were inside the bank at the time of the robbery with no injuries reported.
The suspect left on foot prior to police arrival and a K9 track was not successful. The suspect is described as a white male adult 30-40 years of age.
He wore a black half-mask pulled up over his mouth and nose along with a blue hooded jacket. The male had blue eyes, light colored eyebrows, and carried a black bag. The suspect was described as approximately 5’ 10” tall with a thin build.
The investigation is ongoing at this time and Kirkland Police have not confirmed if the US Bank robbery in Renton had any connection.