- Kent Police detain two men in connection with South 212th shooting deaths | Upda...
- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Enge's opening coming Friday
An art opening for Olga artist Fred Enge is slated for 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. this Friday, June 30, at the Orcas Center.
The exhibit, which will be on display throughout the month of July, showcases 45 years of professional fine arts, sculptures and paintings by Enge. This collection of 12 new paintings, never shown before, is an exciting display of color, form and texture. Each painting is uniquely different and holds the viewer in many surprising ways.
For more information, call the center at 376-2281.