- City of Kent chooses Hexcel as Green Business of the Year
- Reichert issues statement on budget passage
- Groundbreaking work on YarrowBay's The Villages development begins | Black Diamo...
- Kent City Council approves police hires; money for turf at Wilson Playfields
- The Landing developers preparing to sell
- Growing need at area food banks put strain on supplies
- Kent Police seek public's help to identify home invasion suspect
- About Us
Connect with Us
Enge's opening coming Friday
An art opening for Olga artist Fred Enge is slated for 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. this Friday, June 30, at the Orcas Center.
The exhibit, which will be on display throughout the month of July, showcases 45 years of professional fine arts, sculptures and paintings by Enge. This collection of 12 new paintings, never shown before, is an exciting display of color, form and texture. Each painting is uniquely different and holds the viewer in many surprising ways.
For more information, call the center at 376-2281.