- Woodmont K-8 evacuating due to smell of natural gas
- Walkout is in session: Teachers protest against the Legislature's lack of state...
- Rollover collision results in minor injuries at Avondale and 116th
- Metal object 6.5 pounds crashes through roof of Bothell home
- Northshore teachers walk out to protest inadequate state funding
- Kirkland teacher walk out to protest lack of state funding
- $1.14 million raised for 230 nonprofits in Kitsap Great Give
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Enge's opening coming Friday
An art opening for Olga artist Fred Enge is slated for 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. this Friday, June 30, at the Orcas Center.
The exhibit, which will be on display throughout the month of July, showcases 45 years of professional fine arts, sculptures and paintings by Enge. This collection of 12 new paintings, never shown before, is an exciting display of color, form and texture. Each painting is uniquely different and holds the viewer in many surprising ways.
For more information, call the center at 376-2281.