- Bellevue officers under investigation following DUI traffic stop
- Armed robber hits Bayview gas station
- Kent to open severe weather shelter Dec. 5-7
- Early morning duplex fire displaces two in Auburn
- Former Kirkland, Bellevue nurse pleads not guilty to drug tampering, fraud charg...
- VRFA firefighters collect toys for needy families in Algona, Auburn, Pacific
- KCHA acquires Northwood square in Auburn
- About Us
Connect with Us
The National Weather Service release winter weather advisory
The National Weather Service released a winter weather advisory for freezing rain and and snow above 3,000 feet.
The forecast for the lowlands is for 30 mph winds and with showers turning to rain Monday.
Winter Weather Advisory
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE...CORRECTED NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SEATTLE WA 1210 PM PST SUN DEC 2 2012 WAZ519-030615- /O.COR.KSEW.WW.Y.0038.000000T0000Z-121203T1800Z/ WEST SLOPES CENTRAL CASCADES AND PASSES- 1210 PM PST SUN DEC 2 2012 ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT ABOVE 3000 FEET UNTIL 10 AM PST MONDAY... * SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS...PARADISE...WHITE PASS...SNOQUALMIE PASS AND STEVENS PASS. * TIMING...SNOW SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE THROUGH MONDAY MORNING. * SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...3 TO 6 INCHES OF NEW SNOW MAY FALL TODAY WITH THE HEAVIEST AMOUNTS EXPECTED ON MOUNT RAINIER. AN ADDITIONAL 6 TO 12 INCHES IS POSSIBLE TONIGHT AND MONDAY MORNING. SNOW SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED TO DECREASE LATE MONDAY MORNING. * MAIN IMPACT...SNOW PACKED ROADS AND POOR VISIBILITY AT TIMES CAN BE EXPECTED IN THE PASSES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS ISSUED FOR A VARIETY OF WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS SUCH AS FREEZING RAIN AND SNOW OCCURRING AT THE SAME TIME. WHILE THE WEATHER WILL BE SIGNIFICANT...THE WORD ADVISORY MEANS THAT LIFE THREATENING WINTER WEATHER IS NOT EXPECTED. FOR ROAD CONDITIONS OR TRAVEL ALERTS...CALL 5-1-1 OR 1-800-695- 7623...OR VISIT WWW.WSDOT.WA.GOV. &&