- 'No' votes lead 'yes' votes in Redmond proposition early results
- Elections night primary results for Bothell City Council
- Pierce County primary election results | Carbonado, Charter Review, Port
- Severns, Campbell moving ahead to general election
- Covington Water District primary election results
- Kent-area Primary election results chart
- Budell, Bhullar lead Kent City Council race | Primary Election
- Smith leads in Primary Election for Bainbridge Island School Board
- Former Algona Police Lt. Lee Gaskill charged with first-degree theft and abuse o...
- Federal Way, Centerstage Theatre reach tentative contract agreement | Update
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
VRFA firefighters douse unoccupied mobile home fire in Auburn
Firefighters from Valley Regional Fire Authority and King County Medic One responded in Auburn to a reported mobile home fire in the 4000 block of Auburn Way South early Saturday morning.
On arrival firefighters found heavy smoke and flames visible from a single-wide mobile home. Firefighters confirmed all occupants were out of the structure and quickly extinguished the fire. The structure was unoccupied at the time of the fire, which reportedly was called in at 3:38 a.m.
There were no reported injuries to firefighters or civilians. A damage estimate has not been determined at this time.
Fire investigators from the South King Fire Investigation Task Force are determining the fire's cause and origin.