- Fire chief’s complaint prompts board to reprimand commissioner following investi...
- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Early morning injury accident caused by teen's drowsiness | State Patrol Report
An injury accident occurred at 3 a.m. today, Sunday, Nov. 11 on state Route 308 east of Silverdale Way and three miles north of Silverdale.
A Washington State Patrol report stated a 16-year-old male from Poulsbo feel asleep and drove off eastbound state Route 308 and hit a tree. The boy was transported to Bremerton Harrison Hospital.
No alcohol as involved and cause is listed as drowsiness.
State patrol report:
THE VEHICLE WAS TRAVELING EASTBOUND ON SR308. THE DRIVER FELL ASLEEP.
THE VEHICLE CROSSED OVER THE WESTBOUND LANE AND LEFT THE ROADWAY.
THE VEHICLE TRAVELED 100 FEET OFF THE WESTBOUND SHOULDER, THROUGH BRUSH, DOWN AN EMBANKMENT AND STRUCK A TREE.