- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Early morning injury accident caused by teen's drowsiness | State Patrol Report
An injury accident occurred at 3 a.m. today, Sunday, Nov. 11 on state Route 308 east of Silverdale Way and three miles north of Silverdale.
A Washington State Patrol report stated a 16-year-old male from Poulsbo feel asleep and drove off eastbound state Route 308 and hit a tree. The boy was transported to Bremerton Harrison Hospital.
No alcohol as involved and cause is listed as drowsiness.
State patrol report:
THE VEHICLE WAS TRAVELING EASTBOUND ON SR308. THE DRIVER FELL ASLEEP.
THE VEHICLE CROSSED OVER THE WESTBOUND LANE AND LEFT THE ROADWAY.
THE VEHICLE TRAVELED 100 FEET OFF THE WESTBOUND SHOULDER, THROUGH BRUSH, DOWN AN EMBANKMENT AND STRUCK A TREE.