- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Man injured in Auburn duplex fire
A man was hurt during an Auburn duplex fire Monday night.
The 33-year-old construction worker was treated for minor burns at the scene of the fire at 1030 43rd Court NE. He was transported to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center.
Units from the Valley Regional Fire Authority, South King Fire & Rescue, Kent Fire Department and King County Medic 1 responded at 7:44 p.m. to the fire. Arriving units found a two-story duplex structure with heavy smoke and flames visible from one unit. Firefighters quickly knocked down the fire.
The house was under construction at the time of the fire.
Occupants of the adjacent residence were able to safely evacuate their home. There were no injuries to firefighters.
Investigators determined that the fire was accidental in nature, probably caused by flammable vapors from a spray operation coming in contact with an energized electrical appliance.