- Severe weather shelter to stay open in Auburn through the weekend
- Overlake School teachers save co-worker with CPR and defibrillation
- Bellevue officer charged with DUI
- Kent to open severe weather shelter Dec. 5-7
- Early morning duplex fire displaces two in Auburn
- Former Kirkland, Bellevue nurse pleads not guilty to drug tampering, fraud charg...
- About Us
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisory: Nighttime construction at Auburn Way North/34th and 37th St.
Nighttime traffic restrictions have been extended to Thursday at the intersection of 35th and Auburn Way North. Construction will take place from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. in order to install utilities in this area.
During construction, street will be restricted to one lane in each direction between 34th and 37th on Auburn Way North.
Delays should be expected.
For more information, contact the City of Auburn Public Works Construction Inspector Rick Keely 253-261-5429 or Todd Obrien at 253-261-5057.