- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisories: Road closures planned
The City of Auburn announces the following projects:
• A road closure will occur Sept. 10-11 in the 13800 block of SE 288th Street between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day. Traffic will be detoured between 132nd Avenue SE and 140th Street SE. The detour will be clearly marked with signs and barricades.
The construction project is to accommodate the installation of a sewer line.
• A road closure will take place through Oct. 5 at D Street SW from 1st to 3rd Street SW between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., weather permitting.
Access for residents, businesses and alleys within the project area will be maintained, but delays should be expected. On street parking will be temporarily eliminated during this closure.
The closure will allow for the construction of a new sewer main, new water main and restoration of the road base.
For more information, contact the City of Auburn Public Works Department at 253-931-3010.