- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisories: Road closures planned
The City of Auburn announces the following projects:
• A road closure will occur Sept. 10-11 in the 13800 block of SE 288th Street between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day. Traffic will be detoured between 132nd Avenue SE and 140th Street SE. The detour will be clearly marked with signs and barricades.
The construction project is to accommodate the installation of a sewer line.
• A road closure will take place through Oct. 5 at D Street SW from 1st to 3rd Street SW between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., weather permitting.
Access for residents, businesses and alleys within the project area will be maintained, but delays should be expected. On street parking will be temporarily eliminated during this closure.
The closure will allow for the construction of a new sewer main, new water main and restoration of the road base.
For more information, contact the City of Auburn Public Works Department at 253-931-3010.