- Renton woman lit husband on fire because shooting would be 'too nice'
- Federal charges filed in hash oil apartment explosion on Kirkland, Kenmore bound...
- Sidney Rice retires from Seahawks
- Federal charges filed in has oil apartment explosion on Kirkland, Kenmore bounda...
- Kent woman among three arrested for providing material support to foreign terror...
- Officers investigate numerous thefts | Police blotter for July 16-22
- About Us
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisories: Road closures planned
The City of Auburn announces the following projects:
• A road closure will occur Sept. 10-11 in the 13800 block of SE 288th Street between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day. Traffic will be detoured between 132nd Avenue SE and 140th Street SE. The detour will be clearly marked with signs and barricades.
The construction project is to accommodate the installation of a sewer line.
• A road closure will take place through Oct. 5 at D Street SW from 1st to 3rd Street SW between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., weather permitting.
Access for residents, businesses and alleys within the project area will be maintained, but delays should be expected. On street parking will be temporarily eliminated during this closure.
The closure will allow for the construction of a new sewer main, new water main and restoration of the road base.
For more information, contact the City of Auburn Public Works Department at 253-931-3010.