- Tukwila teenager suffers life-threatening knife wound in fight at Cascade View...
- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
FBI releases photo of man that robbed Key Bank | UPDATE
Kirkland police officers and the FBI responded to a report of a bank robbery at the Key Bank on Juanita Drive at approximately 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning in the Juanita neighborhood.
Police used K9 tracking dogs, but the suspect got away on foot.
"He may have had a car in the area," said Kirkland Police Lt. Mike Murray. "He didn't show a weapon and just passed a note. Then he just walked out calm as can be."
Murray added that the man did say he had a weapon.
According to the FBI, that the man is in his early 30s to 40s, 5-feet-10 to six feet tall, with a medium build at approximately 150-180 pounds.
The profile of the robbery matches six other unsolved bank robberies in the area, Murray added.
Those robberies were: Jan. 10 at Opus Bank in Shoreline; Feb. 13 at Key Bank in Bellevue; March 20: at Union Bank in Bothell and April 19 at the Bank of Washington in Lynnwood.
Anyone with information on the robberies or the suspect is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Callers can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if the information leads to an arrest and charge.