- Kent Police detain two men in connection with South 212th shooting deaths | Upda...
- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Annexation latest: Interlocal agreement between Fire District 7, city of Bothell
Snohomish County Fire District 7 has approved an interlocal agreement with the city of Bothell for staffing Fire Station 73, ensuring that the North, East and West of Bothell Annexation (NEWBA) citizens will receive the same services as before annexation.
Transfer of employees to the city of Bothell will include paramedics. Today, the fire district approved the agreement and tonight the city of Bothell is scheduled to do the same at its council meeting.