- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Enumclaw City Council meeting notes | March 26
A few notes from the Enumclaw City Council meeting of Monday, March 26.
- Brandon Chevalier speaking as a representative of the men's club raised a concern with the maintenance of the Enumclaw Golf Course. He said the group is concerned if the maintenance of the course is not improved the city may lose the use of the course. Councilman Sean Krebs asked the issue be referred to the Community Services Committee.
- The council heard the first reading of a budget adjustment ordinance. The adjustment will allow the city to add a police officer and equipment, $93,724, fund $10,000 for an economic development project from 2011 and replace the roof of the office at the cemetery for $12,000.
- The council passed a resolution supporting the Boise Creek Restoration project.