- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
31st District Republican caucuses draw a large gathering at North Tapps Middle School and Auburn High | Slideshow
Presidential candidate Mitt Romney came out on top in the state Republican caucus Saturday according to numbers released by the party.
The caucus at North Tapps Middle School brought out a larger than expected crowd. Volunteers at the school estimated about 800 people attended. At the 10 a.m. start time for the event there was a
long line waiting to register
During the activities there were discussions surrounding key Republican issues.
The caucus in Auburn for the King County 31st District residents drew about 280 according to volunteers.
The state Republican Party send out the following results.
| As of 3:30 PM The Washington State Republican Party has received confirmation of 3,847 votes from 15 counties. These are partial results.