- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
31st District Republican caucuses draw a large gathering at North Tapps Middle School and Auburn High | Slideshow
Presidential candidate Mitt Romney came out on top in the state Republican caucus Saturday according to numbers released by the party.
The caucus at North Tapps Middle School brought out a larger than expected crowd. Volunteers at the school estimated about 800 people attended. At the 10 a.m. start time for the event there was a
long line waiting to register
During the activities there were discussions surrounding key Republican issues.
The caucus in Auburn for the King County 31st District residents drew about 280 according to volunteers.
The state Republican Party send out the following results.
| As of 3:30 PM The Washington State Republican Party has received confirmation of 3,847 votes from 15 counties. These are partial results.