- Driver in critical condition after collision with bus on Vashon Highway
- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Earth Day 2011: Recycling education, wetland restoration are among activities at UW-Bothell/Cascadia event
City of Bothell Recycling and Public Services Projects Administrator Sabrina Combs (left) and Joanna Mead (right) comb a representative pile of trash generated by the University of Washington, Bothell/Cascadia Community College campus as part of a project aimed to educate the public about recycling. The trash pile was part of a series of events celebrating Earth Day April 21 on the campus.
Events included a wetland-restoration work party, hybrid- and electric-vehicle show and an energy dashboard display.