- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
A 21-year-old female contacted Redmond police at approximately 8:50 p.m. on Monday and reported that she was assaulted by an unknown male in the 14200 block of Redmond Way.
A 35-year-old man from Maple Valley died in a head-on collision with a Metro bus at 4:12 a.m. on state Route 169 about 1 mile north of Maple Valley city limits.
Detectives have served a search warrant at a residence in Port Orchard in connection with the double-homicide investigation at Kariotis Mobile Home Park in Bremerton, Sheriff’s Sgt. Ken Dickinson reported March 31.
The Federal Way Public Schools board of education will select a new superintendent during a special meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 31 at Federal Way City Hall.
Federal Way City Councilman Martin Moore announced on Monday he has dropped out of the 30th Legislative District race and is endorsing Republican candidate Teri Hickel.