- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
pnwlocalnews.com's Photos of the Week | Dec. 13-19
In light of the snow storm that's swept across and crippled parts of Washington state, this week's Photos of the Week feature shots of the snow from around the Puget Sound region.
Don't forget that you can check out these photos and more on pnwlocalnews.com's Facebook page. You can also order photo reprints from all our satellite sites. Just navigate to your local Web site and find the "Photo Reprints" link on the right side of the page.
Bainbridge Island Review staffers caught multiple images of auto wrecks and icy roads as the first big winter storm of 2008 blew across the island.
Hand prints and the word 'love' were left behind in the snow at Kent's Town Square Plaza during Thursday's snow storm.
Charles Cortes/Kent Reporter
Dawson Burger, 9, (left) and Parker Andre, 11, slip and slide down the driveway of their apartment complex in downtown Mercer Island on Thursday, Dec. 18. School was closed Wednesday and Thursday due to record snow in the Eastside area.
Elizabeth Celms/Mercer Island Reporter
A stranded driver waits in his car as it sits in the ditch tilted above the ground on Tracyton Boulevard NW Thursday. More snow for the region is expected on Sunday.
Photo by Jesse Beals
Oak Harbor resident Debbie Gallo runs down SW Third Avenue Wednesday morning. She planned to run her usual six miles despite the several inches of snow that blanketed Whidbey Island.
Nathan Whalen/Whidbey News-Times