- White River girls win close game at state | Girls State Basketball Tournament
- White River boys lose to Mark Morris | Boys State Basketball Tournament
- She's after him with a hatchet; Bear scare is actually raccoon | Snoqualmie Vall...
- Inglemoor to play for fourth in state tomorrow morning | Prep girls basketball
- 2014 Northwest Region Sport Stacking Championships at Auburn High School Saturda...
- City gets new tools to deal with nusiance properties
- PSE's plan to 'Energize Eastside' looking at two posible routes through Renton
- About Us
Connect with Us
pnwlocalnews.com's Photos of the Week | Dec. 13-19
In light of the snow storm that's swept across and crippled parts of Washington state, this week's Photos of the Week feature shots of the snow from around the Puget Sound region.
Don't forget that you can check out these photos and more on pnwlocalnews.com's Facebook page. You can also order photo reprints from all our satellite sites. Just navigate to your local Web site and find the "Photo Reprints" link on the right side of the page.
Bainbridge Island Review staffers caught multiple images of auto wrecks and icy roads as the first big winter storm of 2008 blew across the island.
Hand prints and the word 'love' were left behind in the snow at Kent's Town Square Plaza during Thursday's snow storm.
Charles Cortes/Kent Reporter
Dawson Burger, 9, (left) and Parker Andre, 11, slip and slide down the driveway of their apartment complex in downtown Mercer Island on Thursday, Dec. 18. School was closed Wednesday and Thursday due to record snow in the Eastside area.
Elizabeth Celms/Mercer Island Reporter
A stranded driver waits in his car as it sits in the ditch tilted above the ground on Tracyton Boulevard NW Thursday. More snow for the region is expected on Sunday.
Photo by Jesse Beals
Oak Harbor resident Debbie Gallo runs down SW Third Avenue Wednesday morning. She planned to run her usual six miles despite the several inches of snow that blanketed Whidbey Island.
Nathan Whalen/Whidbey News-Times