- Green River College pays $286K settlement in Ely’s resignation
- Burton Hill Farm recalls raw goat's milk due to E. coli
- Choochokam is off; organizers confirm 2016 event scrubbed for logistical challen...
- Hiding under clothes| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Theft by teens| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Damage by BB gun| Bonney Lake police blotter
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
Fans of the cult phenomenon “Twin Peaks” will come from all over the world Aug. 1 through 3 to eat doughnuts and cherry pie, meet friends, watch David Lynch films, visit the filming locations in the Valley, and generally just celebrate their passion for the early 90s television show.
Tickets for the 21-year-old event sold out in early June; typically about 150 people attend the festival, which has its base at the Sallal Grange Hall in North Bend.
Events include a David Lynch movie night Friday, Aug. 1 at the North Bend Theatre, a bus tour of film sites, town hall, and celebrity dinner all on Saturday, and a farewell picnic on Sunday.
Celebrity guests scheduled to appear at this year’s festival include Sherilyn Fenn, who played Audrey Horne in the series, Chris Mulkey (Hank Jennings), James Marshall (James Hurley), Kimmy Robertson (Lucy Moran), Wendy Robie (Nadine Hurley), Charlotte Stewart (Betty Briggs), Connie Woods (“The New Girl at One-Eyed Jack’s”) and Jen Lynch, director’s daughter and author of the best-selling Twin Peaks tie-in, “The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer.”
For information on Twin Peaks Fest, visit www.twinpeaksfest.com.