- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Get the blues in new music walk coming to North Bend in April
On April 20, 12 venues in downtown North Bend will play host to an evening celebrating the blues.
Sponsors include The City of North Bend, The Valley Record, Sno Valley Star, Blues To Do’s, Washington Blues Society, Frankie's Pizza, Intek Integration Technologies, Birdsong Cottage, Encompass, Hauglie Insurance, PC Bennett Consulting, Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, Weaver Financial, Jeff Warren Agency, Singletrack Cycles, Destiny by Design, Roy Spain Salon, Si View Metro Parks, Twin Star Car Wash, Bob Baumann and Friends and the members of the Boxley Music Fund.
The North Bend Blues Walk is supported by the Boxley Music Fund, a recognized 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization. The Boxley Music Fund is dependent on ticket sales, membership and sponsorship to fund the Blues Walk, Boxley's Music Performance and Educational Events. For more information about the Boxley Music Fund, visit www.boxleymusicfund.com.