- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- Sewage impacts Manchester beaches
- About Us
Connect with Us
FW Symphony presents concert for tots; swing band
The Federal Way Symphony presents the following live entertainment in the coming weeks.
• Tots Concert Series: Identical twin composers Lisa Grace Allison and Linda Sebenius present toddler-friendly versions of classic masterworks and engaging originals. "Hi-Lo Big Top Circus" features the melodies of Haydn, Mozart and Beethoven and played by a flute, violin, and tuba. Show is 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, at St. Luke's Church, 515 S. 312th St. The show is designed for children up to 8 years old. Tickets are $7 per person for all ages. Contact (253) 529-9857 or visit federalwaysymphony.org.
• A Decade of Swing: This concert is sponsored by KUOW 94.9 FM and will feature the co-leaders of Federal Way Symphony's Swing Band on their own instruments, as well as the talents of many of the group's fine musicians. Todd Zimberg is featured on drums with Lonnie Mardis on guitar. Show is 2 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 27. Tickets are $31 with discounts for seniors, groups and military. Students ages 18 and younger admitted free. Contact (253) 529-9857 or visit federalwaysymphony.org.
• Mostly Modern: This concert features works composed in the 20th century. Check out Leon Christian on guitar along with works such as Villa-Lobos Bachianas Brasileiras Nos. 2 and 5; Ibert Homage a Mozart; Rodrigo Concerto for Guitar. Show is 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10. Tickets are $31 with discounts for seniors, groups and military. Students ages 18 and younger admitted free. Contact (253) 529-9857 or visit federalwaysymphony.org.