- Sheriff's Office: 'Debris appears to be that of an airplane'
- Hood Canal crash update: Debris believed to be from small plane
- Public Health closes Federal Way food establishment
- Karasek pleads not guilty to shooting and killing father
- Search continues for possible crashed airplane in Hood Canal | Update
- Hundreds rally for Seahawks at The Landing | SLIDESHOW
- Police searching for 'person of interest' after Saturday home invasion and attac...
- Ex-treasurer pleads not guilty to stealing Kent Little League funds
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Centerstage presents 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Songbook' | Show opens March 16
Mirror staff reports:
"Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Songbook" runs March 16 to April 1 at Centerstage Theatre in Federal Way.
The distinctively unpretentious, deep, rich, and smooth voice of Rosemary Clooney earned her recognition as one of America's premiere pop and jazz singers.
Life named her one of "six preeminent singers whose performances are living displays of a precious national treasure." In words and her classic music, "Tenderly" tells the story of this American icon.
Tickets are available by phone at (253) 661-1444, online at www.centerstagetheatre.com, and in person at the Knutzen Family Theatre, 3200 SW Dash Point Road. Tickets are $27.50 for adults; $22.50 for seniors, military and students; and $12.50 for youth 17 and under.
All shows are performed at the Knutzen Family Theatre. There are performances on Friday and Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. with Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. A special offer is in effect for both performances on Saturday, March 17: four tickets for the price of three.