- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- About Us
Connect with Us
Friday 10 to 11:30 a.m. – Dance It Up! (local youth dance) Noon to 1:30 p.m. – Convergence Blue Grass Band
The 68th annual Pacific Northwest Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering kicks off Friday evening, then gets rolling in earnest from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Expo Center.
Ron Stettler of North Bend was so moved by Little Lion's performance, he approached the local band's singer and keyboard player, Madeline Wells, after her Community Stage performance with Parker O'Leary, and told her so. Stettler is a fan of North Bend's free downtown Block Party since year one, and was thrilled with how it went in year six.
It's a busy night at Coulon Park tonight with plenty to do for the whole family.