- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Deadline today for chamber forum
Brian Johnson will be guest presenter during this week's Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce meeting.
The lunch forum is 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 17 at the Whidbey Golf Club, 2430 Fairway Lane, Oak Harbor.
Johnson will be talking about the Island County Mentoring Program through through Island County Juvenile and Family Court. The program's mentors are committed to creating a positive change for children in the community and their families.
Reservations are due today, Monday, April 14, and can be made by calling 360-675-3755.