- TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service to return to Bainbridge route Wednesday morni...
- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- About Us
Connect with Us
Corrie named assistant V.P. of Islanders Bank
Marilyn Corrie has been promoted to assistant vice president and controller of Islanders Bank.
The appointment was announced by Bob Coleman, bank president.
Corrie joined Islanders Bank eight years ago, most recently serving as assistant controller.
She has been actively involved in the local banking community for many years, having begun her banking career with the former San Juan County Bank.