- Cold weather shelters open throughout King County
- Kent severe weather shelter open through Sunday evening
- Search for wanted felon in Renton
- Kentridge senior ranks at top of the world in calculus
- Renton severe weather shelter to be open through the weekend and early next week
- Aerospace Training Center gets full funding from legislature
- Freezing temperatures, wind in forecast for Plateau
- Chinook Pass closed for the season
- Federal Way woman missing after possibly responding to Craigslist ad | Photos
- About Us
Connect with Us
Corrie named assistant V.P. of Islanders Bank
Marilyn Corrie has been promoted to assistant vice president and controller of Islanders Bank.
The appointment was announced by Bob Coleman, bank president.
Corrie joined Islanders Bank eight years ago, most recently serving as assistant controller.
She has been actively involved in the local banking community for many years, having begun her banking career with the former San Juan County Bank.