- Reported 'dead body' found to be misidentified tree trunks
- Kent Police drug bust seizes $400,000 cash; drugs worth $648,000
- Mayor proclaims state of city to be 'strong'
- Assefa-Dawson running to retain Federal Way Council seat
- Murrietta announces bid for Federal Way Council
- Haggen begins conversion of Redmond Albertsons this Sunday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Marijuana Collective Gardens | Green Society Group opens in Maple Valley | Breaking news
Green Society Group (GSG) hosted its grand opening at 9 a.m. in Maple Valley.
According to GSG owner, Chris Schoonover, the business specializes in "palliative care and networking solutions," which includes managing the access point for collective gardens.
It is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
GSG is located at 22210 SE 272nd Street in the Frontier Square.
For more information go to their website at www.gsgcollective.com.
The Maple Valley City Council approved a year-long moratorium on zoning for collective gardens and dispensaries for medical marijuana in July of last year.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.