- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn store among leaders for selling most winning lottery tickets
An Auburn store ranks among the top 10 retailers in the Puget Sound region for selling the most winning state lottery tickets.
Fred Meyer, at 801 Auburn Way N. in Auburn, cracked the Washington's Lottery "Luckiest Stores" – retailers that sold the most winning tickets with prizes of $1,000 or more the previous year – from six regions around the state: Puget Sound, Olympic Peninsula, Tri-Cities, Central Washington, Southwest Washington and Eastern Washington.
Auburn's Fred Meyer had 13 big winners.
The top 10 retailers in the Puget Sound region with their number of big wins are:
• Safeway at 4700 Yelm Highway SE in Lacey; 18 wins of $1,000 or more
• Aloha Market at 7762 Beacon Ave. S. in Seattle; 15
• Hilltop Red Apple Market at 2701 Beacon Ave. S. in Seattle; 14
• Safeway at 26916 Maple Valley Black Diamond Rd. SE in Maple Valley; 14
• Fred Meyer at 801 Auburn Way N. in Auburn; 13
• Fred Meyer at 10201 Southeast 240th Street in Kent; 13
• Fred Meyer at 13000 Lake City Way NE in Seattle; 12
• Safeway at 13308 Meridian E. in Puyallup; 12
• Safeway at 200 South Third Street in Renton; 12
• Fred Meyer at 1100 North Meridian in Puyallup; 12
For more information, go to www.walottery.com.